VP01CH is the venous probe used with the Cardiohelp machine made by Maquet. Cardiohelp is a comprehensive life-saving system developed for a wide range of indications in intensive care, cardiology, cardic surgery and emergency medicine.
- Hematocrit: 15 – 45 %
- Hemoglobin 5 – 15 g/dl
- Oxygen saturation: 40 – 100 %.
- Blood temperature range: 10 – 45 °C.
- Hematocrit: ± 5 Hct units
- Hemoglobin: ± 1.5 g/dl
- Oxygen saturation: ± 5 Sat units.
- Blood Temperature: ±0.5°C.
- Hematocrit: 0,1%
- Hemoglobin: 0.1 g/dl
- Oxygen saturation: 0.1%
- Blood Temperature: 0.1°C
The VP01CH probe is used as an integral part of Cardiohelp machine for the monitoring of the blood oxygen saturation, hematocrit, hemoglobin and temperature through non-invasive optical method.